Harvard’s MTA Universal is an easy to use biocompatible material for pulp capping, sealing of root perforations, and other endodontic repairs as indicated.
High performance formula
- Specialized biocompatible material creates the formation of tertiary dentin over the pulp.
- Calcium hydroxide and apatite form a protective layer preventing bacterial penetration
- Bioactive properties results in excellent bond to dentin
- Easy to use OptiCaps for direct delivery and reproducible mix
- Setting is not affected by humidity
- Radiopaque properties, easy to identify on radiographs