Harvard’s InterLock ONE is an authentic universal adhesive suitable for all tooth bonding techniques. Wet or dry, Total Etch or Self Etch.
High performance formula
- Real universal formula suitable for all conditioning techniques, with or without etching gel.
- Proprietary formula creates high and reproducible bond strengths to both enamel and dentin.
- Advanced chemistry results in effective marginal seals reducing postoperative sensitivity.
- Use self cure activator where light curing may not be possible
- Convenient and precise application with ergonomic dropper bottle
- Available in hygienic unit dose
Properties & Advantages
- Universal: suitable for all tooth conditioning techniques: with or without etching gel, wet or dry
- Only one thin layer necessary
- High and reproducible bond strength to enamel and dentin even under long term stress
- Effective marginal seal for low risk of postoperative sensitivity
- Excellent performance also with self or dual cure composites when light curing is possible, if not see e.g. for adhesive post cementing in the root canal mix additional with Harvard InterLock® ONE Self Cure Activator *
- Convenient and precise application with the triangle ergonomic bottle with defined drop size
- Also available in SingleDose
* If light curing of Harvard InterLock® ONE cannot be achieved, mix Harvard InterLock® ONE with Harvard InterLock® ONE Self Cure Activator.